You can get healthy in your community in 2015!
A new season of Bells Corners Community Yoga starts on January 11th at
the Lynwood Community Center. Programs featured include Adult Yoga,
Tune-up Yoga and Little Yogis. There are classes on Tuesdays, Thursdays
and Sundays. Please see the full schedule at the following link:
Thank you and Namaste!
Lynwood Village Community Association
Update 2014-12-08: The events moved to Wednesday evenings!!!
In an effort to encourage more skating at the Lynwood rink, we now have rink status updates displayed at the top of the www.lynwood-bellscorners.ca page.
Hope to see you there!
- Improve communications with community
- Communicate with other community groups
- Post bills in the display case and indoor bulletin board
- Reusable signs for street level signage
- Send email to councillor requesting NCC to grooming schedule for cross country ski paths in greenbelt around Lynwood
- Stoney Swamp is listed as a groomed trail by the NCC <http://www.ncc-ccn.gc.ca/places-to-visit/greenbelt/things-to-do/cross-country-skiing-greenbelt>
- Stand up sub-committee to come up with guidelines to guide LVCA board decisions on where to reinvest community money.
- President: Jean-Luc Cooke, returning (acclaimed)
- Treasurer: Jen Samuel, returning
- Booking: Casey McGowan, was VP
- Secretary/Communication: Tristan Maack, new
- Vice President: Mike Spence, new (acclaimed)